GoShopping.com is a FREE price comparison website. We have a huge database containing products from all listed online stores. We do not sell any of the listed products. The merchant is solely responsible for the accuracy of the listed information.
1. It's a FREE and easy way to increase your online presence.
2. Your traffic to your product sales will increase.
3. You have the chance to list your products in one of the best free shopping malls available.
We reserve the right to reject any store that:
1. has duplicate products
2. sells only a single product
3. does not have a crystal clear policy regarding the prices, refunds, and shipping
4. does not meet quality requirements (poor design, for example)
We can't assure you that we will list them, but it's sure worth a try! Please note that we are not displaying some categories because they do not yet contain any products. We will display these categories once some products are available.
In the worst-case scenario, we will decide not to list your products until we find an alternate way of listing, or we'll simply list your products outside of a category, but they will only appear in search results in this case.
Just register a free account, then follow the required steps. The documentation can be found within your account.
1. The feed file is validated.
2. Our validation team will validate your products.
3. Every day, our automated software will read the feed file and make the necessary updates. There is no need for you to take any action.
4. Please do not remove the feed file from your server, otherwise we won't be able to read your products and perform the update.
Please read the technical specs in the documentation section within your account.
Perhaps it is a system error. Please contact us and specify the categories under which you wish your products to be listed.
If we rejected your application, it means that you are not meeting some of the requirements. We usually let you know why we rejected the application. After you resolve all issues, apply again.
1. Make sure that you have tried to log in using the login page.
2. Make sure that you are using the right password. The password is case sensitive.
3. Click the "Forgot password" link to receive your password in a registration email.
We recommend that you upload a store logo. Here is how to have a high quality logo:
1. Make sure that you upload a high quality image (JPEG format recommended).
2. Make sure that your store name or symbol is shown on that logo.
3. Do not upload a .gif or a .png transparent logo.
4. The recommended size is 100x38. We automatically resize images but it is safer to do that yourserlf and upload the proper logo image.
5. After uploading, please check the way it looks on the website, and if necessary, perform additional changes.
Yes, the prices must include VAT.